Let’s cook together authentic Turkish dishes in a virtual, live online cooking class! I will be very delighted to have you at my kitchen virtually and show you how to cook my favorite dishes from Turkey.
In 2020 my dream was to welcome you to my kitchen for a small group or private cooking classes here in Istanbul. Even though it is not possible for now because of the pandemic, the situations created other possibilities. So I am excited to say that, upon your requests, I decided to give online Turkish cooking classes! I will be very delighted to make this experience and have you at my kitchen virtually to cook together.
|The first online cooking class details held in January: Online Turkish Cooking Class January 2020|
Here are the details for the next Turkish online cooking class:
Date: 20 February 2021 – SOLD OUT!
Time: 5.00pm – 7.00pm (GMT Time) (We might need to have extra 15-30 minutes)
Cost: The classes will be for 30 USD per person. (Places are limited!)
(Message or email for upcoming or private classes or different dishes)
What are we going to cook?
- Eggplant Split Kebab “Karnıyarık”: Stuffed Eggplant Karniyarik is one of the traditional, best known, and favorite Turkish dish of all time. It is irresistible with the combination of ingredients and the presentation. Best served with fluffy Turkish style pilaf.
- Turkish Pilav (Rice) With Orzo: Turkish pilaf with orzo “Şehriyeli Pilav” is our favorite side dish at home that goes well with almost any Turkish dish. With browned orzo in butter, it has a nutty taste and with hints, it is very fluffy.
- Cucumber Yogurt Sauce: Diluted yogurt sauce seasoned with fresh herbs and cucumbers
>>Please contact me if you want specific dishes to cook together or a different time range. We can do it privately, or if many people want a different time range, I can make it happen hopefully :)<<
- I will send the recipes to you in advance to follow along and take notes while I cook. (Before the online class begins, I suggest you make the preparations such as peeling and cutting so you will be more focused.)
- It would be better if you can join from bigger screens like Ipad, computer or tv.
- You are free to bring your friends along or cook with your husband-wife or kids etc.
- If you are new to cooking or Turkish cuisine, I would recommend to watch and ask questions during the cooking class and follow up by cooking the meal at your convenience. But if you prefer, feel free to cook along with me. I would love it!
- We will have a Live Q&A session at the end while we enjoy our menu.
- Please contact me first from [email protected] gmail.com to check availability and for the payment. You will be on the list after the payment is received.
- Cancellation and refund policy: There will be no refund. You can also join other classes if something special happened and you can’t come. ( Please mail me)
I am a native Turk, a food writer, a Youtuber (Check my channel), and a chef of my home in Istanbul. Cooking is my passion at an early age. I have shared more than 1000 recipes online since 2005 and I continue to make online content about Turkish cuisine, food, and travel both in English and Turkish while attending TV Shows on National Channels.