Let’s cook together authentic Turkish dishes in a virtual, live online cooking class! I will be very delighted to have you at my kitchen virtually and show you how to cook my favorite dishes from Turkey.
In 2020 my dream was to welcome you to my kitchen for a small group or private cooking classes here in Istanbul. Even though it is not possible for now because of the pandemic, the situations created other possibilities. So I am excited to say that, upon your requests, I decided to give online Turkish cooking classes! I will be very delighted to make this experience and have you at my kitchen virtually to cook together.
Here is the upcoming cooking class: Online Mantı Cooking Class
- I will send the recipes to you in advance to follow along and take notes while I cook. (Before the online class begins, I suggest you make the preparations such as peeling and cutting so you will be more focused.)
- It would be better if you can join from bigger screens like Ipad, computer or tv.
- You are free to bring your friends along or cook with your husband-wife or kids etc.
- If you are new to cooking or Turkish cuisine, I would recommend to watch and ask questions during the cooking class and follow up by cooking the meal at your convenience. But if you prefer, feel free to cook along with me. I would love it!
- We will have a Live Q&A session at the end while we enjoy our menu.
- Please contact me first from nuraltan@ gmail.com to check availability and for the payment. You will be on the list after the payment is received.
- Cancellation and refund policy: There will be no refund. You can also join other classes if something special happened and you can’t come. ( Please mail me)
I am a native Turk, a food writer, a Youtuber (Check my channel), and a chef of my home in Istanbul. Cooking is my passion at an early age. I have shared more than 1000 recipes online since 2005 and I continue to make online content about Turkish cuisine, food, and travel both in English and Turkish while attending TV Shows on National Channels.