Easy Lemonade With Frozen Lemons & Orange
Make new Turkish Style easy lemonade recipe with frozen lemon and orange. We are going to use all parts of the lemons to take as much as flavor possible. Freezing the lemons and orange will help us extract the flavors.
Ingredients For Lemonade Recipe
- 2 lemons
- 1 orange
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2-3 small pieces of citric acid (optional)
- about 2 liters cold water
- a sieve
- rose geranium or mint leaves (optional)
How To Make Easy Lemonade
- Wash and take out the top stem parts of the lemons and orange. Take out the seeds if they have.
- Cut them in about walnut size cubes , place it in a freezer bag and freeze. I usually do this in season and use year long to make it.
- When you are ready to make the lemonade take out the frozen fruits about 10-15 minutes before you begin to process. They should be still frozen but, somewhat you can slice with a knife so we can process it with sugar in the food processor.
- Put them in to big food processor with sugar and process until puree.
- Add citric acid and about 1/2 cup cold water and continue to process to make it finer.
- Strain the liquid to another big bowl and put the puree back to the processor, add more water and mix it again.
- Repeat this step for one more time to get as much as flavor as possible from the fruits. In final step you can squeeze it with your hand too.
- You will end up having a concentrated liquid, just add more cold water until desired sweetness. You can also keep it concentrated and add the water to your glasses when serving and enjoy!