Merhaba from Aysenur Altan. A food writer, content creator, and a chef of my home in Istanbul. I create food and travel videos to help you learn Turkish Cuisine and and the beauty of Turkey.
After sharing more than 1000 recipes in Turkish, as I was getting more requests from my foreign followers, I decided to create videos in English. Living in this beautiful country and being a part of this rich culture and cuisine, I am also eager to show you every part of Turkey. Many of you are requesting to meet with me. Wouldn’t it be amazing to have you in my own place in Istanbul, cooking together and having fun? Hope in the near future
- Turkish Stuffed Eggplant In Air Fryer! Best Eggplant Dish RecipeI am making Turkish stuffed eggplant using air fryer. “Karniyarik” is a authentic split eggplant kebab recipe in Turkish cuisine. It … Read more
- Purslane Salad Recipes: Two Turkish Way!Make delicious purslane salads for dinner, lunch, and all times of the day! They’re so simple and amazing salads! Purslane is … Read more
- Turn Stale Bread Into Kebab! Tirit/ ThareedLooking for recipes for stale bread? Tirit / Thareed is an authentic Turkish / Ottoman recipe that turns stale bread into … Read more
- Turkish Pistachio Baklava RecipeTurkish Pistachio Baklava is one of the best things you can make with pistachios. This Turkish style “Havuç baklava” literally carrot … Read more
- 10 Most Popular Turkish Street Foods In IstanbulAs a local, I am taking you on an Istanbul Food tour. A perfect guide for the most popular Turkish Street … Read more
- Turkish Fried Savory DoughnutsThis is a quick, Fried Savory Doughnuts recipe from Türkiye! We make these doughnuts for unexpected guests, hungry kids back from … Read more